Belief


For Jenny...

Oh, my God, nice to know You
I've been holding on
To You
So long, never fail me
I believe in You 

I can see beyond the circumstances staring in my face
And I must say that I believe Your word
And even though the clouds are dark and rolling in and hover over me
I still believe and live in all You say to me

Oh, my God, nice to trust You
I'll keep holding on
To You
And Your power, Your commitment
Still holds true, I see you 

His banner over me is love
It declares that You hold me, complete me, restore me
Forgive me, You feel me, You see me, You heal me

----------------------------------------------------------------------
My sister has MS. It is a heartbreaking thing to see someone who was once so full of life bedridden and unable to speak. Since she cannot speak, I speak for her. I declare these words of faith for her. God has encouraged me to continue praying despite how things may look and I believe Him. I believe every promise of healing and restoration. The "dark clouds" or trials of life may roll in and hover, but I know the God who made the clouds and just as He made those dark clouds, He made the rain that comes from them and uses that rain to replenish the earth. He uses ALL THINGS for my good. That is trust. That is belief. Praise God! 

"...rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer..." Rom. 12:12





Comments